Eligible candidates for a PhD position in the EndoConnect training network should have the following qualifications:
- A(n) (almost) completed master’s degree in a discipline relevant to the PhD position(s) for which you apply.
- Strong motivation for scientific research in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Excellent English presentation and writing skills
- Good organizational and communication skills, being a team-player
Successful candidates must fulfil the criteria defined by the European Commission:
- As an Early Stage Researcher, you have to be in the first four years of your research career and have not been awarded a doctoral degree at the time of recruitment.
- At the time of recruitment by the host organisation, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date.
The recruitment is envisaged for June 2021, but it will be possible to start from January 2021.
Application and contact
You are invited to apply if you are interested in one or more of the PhD positions. Please use the digital application form at the bottom of the UMCG web page . Only these will be processed.
Please indicate in your motivation for which PhD position(s) you are applying.
You can apply until 21 February 2021.
For more information about a position please contact the person indicated for the specific position.